We are J&S Accessories Ltd trading as Hampton Springs Fishery, Hampton Springs, Shay Lane, Hampton, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 8AD.
Our Head Office address is Chester Road, Oakmere, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2HB. Registered in England Number 2611014. VAT Number 322 8604 17.
We at Hampton Springs Fishery always try to ensure that our website and shop information is accurate.
We accept no responsibility for any loss which may be construed to be as a result of information contained on our website or in the shop. Hampton Springs Fishery gives no warranty to any information contained on our website or in the shop.
If we are informed of any errors or inaccuracies on our website or in our shop, we will correct the errors or inaccuracies as soon as possible.
Whilst we try and ensure that all prices on our website and in the shop are accurate, errors may occur.
If we discover an error in the price of the goods or services that you have booked/ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your booking/order at the correct price or cancelling it.
If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the booking/order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods or services, you will receive a full refund.
We reserve the right to withdraw any incorrectly priced goods or services from sale.
We accept payments by credit or debit card, both online and in the shop. The following cards are acceptable: Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Maestro, Delta, Switch, Solo and Visa Electron. Hampton Springs Fishery will not pass on any personal details of your transaction.
Additionally, in the shop we will accept cash and online you can use Paypal.
Goods and Services
We warrant that all goods or services supplied by Hampton Springs Fishery will comply in all material respects with their description and that they will be of a satisfactory standard. The goods or services will be fit for the purpose that we say they are fit for, or for any reasonable purpose that you use them for and that they will be free from any material defects in design or workmanship.
The warranty on goods or services does not apply to any defect arising from; fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident damage or negligence by you or any third party, using the goods or services in any way that we do not recommend or your failure to follow instructions regarding their use or carrying out alterations to the goods or services without our written approval.
All bookings/orders must be paid for in full at the time of placing the booking/order. You will be notified of any goods or services that are not available and offered an alternative where applicable, we could also offer to make a special order for you from our suppliers (this will be subject to availability at our suppliers), or if you have already paid we will refund your money in full if you do not wish to have an alternative item, place a special order, or if the item is no longer available with our suppliers.
We do not give refunds for goods or services purchased within the shop if they are not faulty. Within 30 days, we will if possible, exchange the goods or issue gift vouchers to the value of the original purchase but only if they are returned with the original tags and are in perfect condition. Proof of purchase must be produced, this can be a till receipt, credit card statement or a bank statement. Consumer law states that you cannot return goods to a store for a refund if you are not happy with size, colour, fit or you have simply changed your mind.
When booking services or buying goods on this site you are entering into a legally binding contract with Hampton Springs Fishery. UK law is applicable on this site.
Booking and Order Confirmation
You will receive a confirmation email for all bookings/orders placed.
Bookings confirmation is by email, please bring this with you when you visit the fishery as proof of purchase.
We aim to process and despatch all goods orders within seven working days from the date of order. Once processed, all orders are sent on a next day service, all orders will require a signature on delivery. Our Courier Company operate a tracking system; you will receive an email confirming that your order has been dispatched, this email will have the tracking information and an estimated delivery date and time.
Please check that all your details are correct on your confirmation email; please contact us immediately if there are any errors.
Our delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of items purchased and your delivery address. The cost of delivery will be displayed during the checkout process. Full details of our delivery costs and the service level you can expect are on our dedicated Delivery & Returns page.
Goods Returns Policy
If you are unhappy with your goods for whatever reason you have the right to return them within 14 days of receipt. We reserve the right not to accept goods back after this time period. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items.
All items must be returned unused, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. For more information, please visit our dedicated Delivery & Returns page.
Bookings Cancellation Policy
Bookings for a specific peg, day, night, period, match, or exclusive use, cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Hampton Springs Fishery is committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers. However, should you need to complain we will do everything possible to ensure that your complaint is dealt with quickly and fairly. The easiest way to complain is to simply send us an e-mail on email@example.com or give us a call on 01948 820 789 and the member of staff receiving your call will try to resolve your complaint immediately, if they cannot, or further investigation is required, we promise to acknowledge this within five working days. In the unlikely event that your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction please write to:
Hampton Springs Fishery
Covid-19 Fishery Staff Health & Safety Guidelines.
- Control entry and exit the shop to prevent overcrowding.
- Ascertain customer requirements on entry so you can direct / deal with them in a timely manner.
- Please advise customers to sanitise their hands at the cleaning station before entering.
- Please advise customers to wear masks, or face coverings in store.
- Always keep a minimum of 2-metre distance and advise customers for their safety and yours to adhere to this on entry and throughout the shop and fishery.
- Please advise customers about touching their face during their shopping at the store.
- Staff to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Staff to wear gloves, masks, or snoods.
- Staff must always be seen to be practicing social distancing, we will need to limit how many staff are behind the counter at any one time.
- Facemasks to be worn when dealing with customers.
- Advise customers we will need to hold any faulty products for 72-hours before we can process the return / repair.
- Returns will be allowed but need to be quarantined for 72-hours before going back on display/stock room.
- Garments that have been tried on are to be sanitised and returned to stock.
- We will accept cash, staff to wear gloves at the till.
- Clean down till and PDQ machine after use.
- Phones to be cleaned / wiped after every use.
- Make sure all Counters are cleaned daily.
- Think before you act.
- Keep customer interaction down to a minimum.
- Contact HQ if you require more social distancing window stickers, floor stickers, car park signs hand cleaners or sanitisers etc.
- If in doubt speak to your Line Manager with any concerns you may have.